Immunity Essential oil Blend
Immunity: Immune system support blend was formulated to support the body’s natural defenses and help maintain well-being during the winter months and is commonly used to freshen the air. This blend also has excellent surface cleaning abilities. Immunity essential oil Blend is a dynamic combination of Clove, Lemon, Orange, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils for a delightful, uplifting blend that fills any room with a warm, pleasant, rich, spicy aroma.
Immunity Essential Oil Blend is a “must have” and should be a central part of your personal wellness collection. Create a calm and peaceful environment by adding a few drops to your diffuser to help cleanse and freshen the air.
Immunity essential oil blend is a very strong blend and must be diluted. The essential oil content should only account for 1-2% of the total formula. This means that 6-12 drops of essential oil can be added per 1 oz. of carrier oil.
There are many ways that you can use Immunity Essential Oil Blend, here are a few common uses:
- To freshen the air in your home or workplace, place 2-3 drops of the essential oil blend in a diffuser. Diffuse for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Make an all-purpose spray for cleaning your home or workplace. Fill a spray bottle with water and add the essential oil blend at a 1-2% dilution rate. Spray on counter tops, desks, and other surfaces. Make sure to shake before using.
- Use a 1-2% dilution rate of the essential oil blend in a base of water or alcohol, and spray onto insect bites, poison oak, and poison ivy rashes.
- Mix the essential oil blend at a 1-2% dilution rate with the carrier oil of your choice. Use as a massage oil for weary muscles and tired feet or dab on skin throughout the day for general support.
- When congested, mix a 1-2% dilution rate of the essential oil blend with organic Jojoba or Olive oil, and rub under the nose or on the chest. Or place 1-2 drops in a bowl of hot, steaming water and inhale the vapors under a towel.
Please note: essential oils are highly concentrated, very strong, powerful liquids that can be harmful if not used carefully and properly. Immunity Essential Oil Blend is an especially potent blend of essential oils which could cause irritation when applied to the skin, even in diluted amounts. We encourage you to exercise caution when using them, and we do not recommend using essential oils internally. Please keep essential oils out of reach of children, and we do not advocate usage of undiluted or improperly diluted oils on children or infants.
Clove Bud: Both clove and clove oil are useful for boosting the immune system. Its antiviral properties and ability to purify blood increases resistance to a multitude of diseases, because the antioxidants in clove essential oil scavenge the body of dangerous free radicals that cause a multitude of diseases.
Lemon: Lemon oil has a high vitamin content, which makes it a wonderful booster for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases.
Cinnamon Leaf: it is a good antibacterial and anti fungal agent, making it very effective in the treatment of infections. It also helps increase blood circulation and acts as a sexual stimulant.
Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus essential oil is effective for treating a number of respiratory problems including cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, asthma, nasal congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis. Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, anti fungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature, which makes it a good ingredient in many medicines that treat respiratory problems.
Rosemary: regular use or inhalation of rosemary essential oil in aromatherapy sessions or in other ways can increase the strength of the immune system and help combat all of the diseases associated with free radicals.
Orange: Orange essential oil provides quick and effective relief from inflammation, whether internal or external. regardless of the reason. Orange Oil can effectively flush the body of toxins as well. The very smell of orange essential oil reminds you of happy moments and brings pleasant thoughts to mind.