There are many choices when it comes to buying essential oils and for every oil, there are multiple uses. From blends to single oils, here we’ll give you some suggestions for ways you can use that impressive collection growing in your cabinet. Of course, if you need essential oils to add to your collection? Add this 10 Roll-on bottle essential oil blend set from All Natural Now to your collection.
Home or Office Uses:
5. Disinfect Your Employee Break Room Dish Sponge with Lemon oil between uses.
9. Neutralize Pet Odor with Geranium, Lavender, or Lemon oil. Mix ten to twenty drops of essential oil in a small spray bottle filled with apple cider vinegar. Shake well before each use. Spray on Furniture Only. Never On Your Pet Directly! Use CAUTION with Essential Oils and Pets..
11. Dissolve Stubborn Substances like wax, oil, chewing gum, or glue with Lemon oil.
13. Scent Your Vacuum Bag by dousing a cotton ball with your favorite essential oil and dropping it into the vacuum bag or filter.
14. Wash Fruit and preserve its freshness with Grapefruit oil.
15. Repel Spiders and Rodents by spraying Peppermint oil mixed in water around windows and doors. Douse a cotton ball with Peppermint oil and stuff into corners of windows where spiders may be able to enter. Use the same method anywhere you think rodents might be able to access your home.
16. Neutralize Paint Odor with 10 ml of Peppermint oil added to a can of fresh paint.
17. Scent Your Bath Towels by sprinkling a dozen or so drops of a favorite oil onto a small piece of terry cloth and toss it in the dryer with clean towels.
18. Remove Mites from Bedding with a few drops of Eucalyptus oil mixed with water and added to the washing machine.
19. Add Aroma to Your Fireplace by applying ten or so drops of essential oil to a dry log. Allow the oil to permeate the wood for at least a couple of days before burning.
20. Transform a Candle by adding a few drops of essential oil to the hot melted wax near the wick after the candle has been burning for a few minutes.
21. Freshen the Air by adding twenty drops of your favorite oil to a small spray bottle filled with water. Spray as desired and always remember to shake well before each use.
24. Scent Your Whole Home or Office with your favorite essential oil or blend of oils sprinkled onto the new furnace filter each month.
30. Scent Letters and Cards with fragrant essential oils that complement a holiday or special occasion.
31. Liven Up Silk Flowers with a matching floral essential oil. Mix oil with water in a small spray bottle, shake well, and apply to flowers. Refresh as needed.
Health and Healing:
32. Address Nausea with Ginger or Nutmeg oil. Rub a few drops on soles of feet and relax until nausea passes.
33. Soak Sore Feet in Peppermint oil added to an Epsom salt foot bath.
35. Relieve Menstrual Cramps with one part Clary Sage, Basil, or Rosemary oil mixed with four parts carrier oil. Massage into abdomen and cover with a warm compress for fifteen minutes. Repeat as needed.
36. Soothe a Headache by mixing two drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lavender oil per six drops of carrier oil. Massage into temples, behind ears, on back of neck, across forehead, and under nose for quick relief.
40. Detoxify Your Body by soaking in a warm Epsom salt bath infused with Rosemary and Juniper oils.
43. Relieve Tension by massaging a few drops of Lavender oil under the ear just behind the jaw, into temples, and over stiff neck muscles.
Aromatherapy for Your Auto:
49. Air Condition-Air Freshen by clipping a cotton ball in front of an air vent and adding a few drops of your favorite oil.
50. Have a Little Fun. Cut two identical pine trees out of green felt and another out of paperboard. Glue felt to both sides of paperboard and hang from your rear-view mirror. Scent with pine oil and refresh as needed.
All Natural Now, LLC. is a company whose purpose is to bring healing and health to others through Natural Organic Products.
Using the finest ingredients, we handcraft products in small batches to ensure freshness and maintain our stance on not using preservatives.
We strongly believe in the ability to improve health and well being through “Alternative Medicine”. The results we have seen over the years….health being improved or restored to those who had given up hope. This has guided our path to create All Natural Now.
Our company was born from necessity, due to health concerns, we began using recipes that were handed down from the generations before us. We found that simple, pure, natural, and organic was the key to health. This led to us making the decision to spread our knowledge.